Project manager(m/f/d) / E-Commerce
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager (m/f/d) / E-Commerce for our Berlin location.
For this dynamic position, which requires an interest in e-commerce and revolutionizing an old economy, we are looking for support in all areas of project management.
- You lead the development of complex projects, from scooping to implementation in the field of e-commerce
- You create and maintain all aspects of the project documentation
- You plan and monitor resources, deadlines and budgets
- You take care of effective cooperation and consensus within the team
- You control all the processes of your projects: From conception to design to going live and beyond
- You will lead your project teams and colleagues in this area
- You ensure the quality of the projects and are responsible for the implementation of new ideas
- Completed degree in business administration or a similar qualification
- At least one year of experience in project management and experience in leading project teams
- E-commerce experience
- Strong understanding of project methodology and its application to real-life situations
- Self-motivation and willingness to act
- Recognizing and using opportunities
- Excellent communication skills to influence different levels of the organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in an expanding, young company and a dynamic, dedicated and collegial team
- Modern office space in the best location in Berlin
- Good induction and the chance to work on exciting, large projects
- Lots of opportunities to complete varied and exciting tasks
- A workplace based on trust, personal responsibility and feedback in an inspiring and pleasant working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, good IT equipment, flexible working hours, extra vacation, free drinks and fruit
- Attractive employee discounts on our range that guarantee you and your loved ones the best sleep
ABOUT THE NEST COMPANY
We are "The Nest Company", a young start-up that specializes in the direct sale of high-quality bedding from the luxury hotel industry. We are convinced that beautiful things do not have to cost a lot. That's why we want to show that there can be articles of the highest quality at a fair price that are in no way inferior to the leading luxury brands. All products are manufactured according to the best ethical standards and with a focus on exceptional quality otherwise available in the best hotels in the world.
We are a fast-growing company with flat hierarchical structures. Our team is colorful and highly motivated, combining the strengths of management, design and marketing and fully committed to the mission of good sleep, which does not have to be expensive. The company is currently in a strong growth phase, so that you as an employee have the opportunity to support a young start-up in expanding with a lot of personal responsibility and freedom of action and decision-making.
Hiermit bestätigen wir dir den Eingang deiner Bewerbung.