Online Marketing Internship(m/f/d) / E-commerce
To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time intern in marketing (m/f/d) for a period of 3 to 6 months as soon as possible.
This is a dynamic position that requires an interest in social media and content marketing. You will provide support in the areas of social media, email marketing, graphic design and influencer marketing.
- Develop strategies and tactics to provide information about our company and generate qualified traffic
- Implement successful marketing campaigns: from the idea to implementation
- Create valuable content for our website and blog that resonates with our audiences
- Build strategic relationships and collaborations with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Development of marketing material from website banners to paper brochures
- Measuring/reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns. Gain insights and evaluate them against goals
- Optimization of Google Adwords campaigns
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Support with content production and planning of content in our social media
- Copywriting for digital channels, website and email communication with our customers
- Support in the management and maintenance of marketing assets
- Photography for social media content creation (optional)
- Enrolled student (bachelor/master) in marketing, economics, communication, graphic design or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work at a high level even under pressure
- Surely in German and English
- A feel for project management and organizational skills
- Basic graphic design for web and print with Photoshop, Indesign or similar
- Understanding of the use of social media as a marketing tool
- A sense of aesthetics and a passion for great writing and communication
- Understanding of numbers, confident working with numbers, understanding of key figures and processing of numbers with the help of spreadsheets
- Interested in current trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience or interest in marketing combined with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Experience or interest in identifying target groups and creatively developing and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Interested in working with website analytics tools
ABOUT THE NEST COMPANY
We are "The Nest Company", a young start-up that specializes in the direct sale of high-quality bedding from the luxury hotel industry. We are convinced that beautiful things do not have to cost a lot. That's why we want to show that there can be articles of the highest quality at a fair price that are in no way inferior to the leading luxury brands. All products are manufactured according to the best ethical standards and with a focus on exceptional quality otherwise available in the best hotels in the world.
We are a fast-growing company with a flat hierarchical structure. Our team is colorful and highly motivated, combining strengths from management, design and marketing and fully committed to the mission of good sleep, which does not have to be expensive. The company is currently in a strong growth phase, so that you as an employee have the opportunity to support a young start-up in expanding with a lot of personal responsibility and freedom of action and decision-making.
Hiermit bestätigen wir dir den Eingang deiner Bewerbung.