Working student in the field of Business Intelligence (BI)(M/F/D) / E-COMMERCE
If you want to work in a modern company organization and you want to further develop your competence and creativity in business practice, then this job is just right for you.
THE NEST COMPANYThe Nest Company sells high quality manufactured hotel bedding direct from the factory with no middleman. All products are made to the best ethical standards and with a focus on exceptional quality, otherwise only available in the world's finest hotels. The company focuses on online sales to end customers, keeping prices as low as possible.
To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Intern (m/f/d) for a period of 3 to 6 months as soon as possible.
This is a dynamic position that requires good communication skills and analytical thinking. You will be involved in the development of our company and build up the Business Intelligence department together with the management. We look forward to your support in our friendly team.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Supporting the management in setting up a young company
- Reporting and evaluation
- Evaluation and concept development
- You will be involved in the entire company and thus experience the cooperation between portfolio management, marketing and sales first-hand
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student (m/f/d) in business administration, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- Strong affinity for numbers that you can visualize in meaningful evaluations
- You have a high degree of initiative
- You can try out your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Experience in dealing with databases
- Ability to work at a high level even under pressure
- Analytical thinking and a structured way of working
- Surely in German and English
- A feel for project management and organizational skills
- An expanding, young company with a dynamic and committed team
- The opportunity to familiarize yourself quickly and to work on exciting, large projects
- The opportunity to do varied and exciting tasks
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home (even outside of the corona pandemic)
Hiermit bestätigen wir dir den Eingang deiner Bewerbung.