Internship in Operations(m/f/d) / E-Commerce
This is a dynamic position that requires an interest in start-ups, processes, process development, solution finding and online sales. You will support us in simplifying, questioning and automating processes and procedures and thus actively accompany The Nest Company in its growth with a lot of creative freedom and responsibility.
- You build innovative operations and supply chain processes together with our founder.
- You will mainly work with our new ERP system as the central link between our processes.
- The aim is to optimize and professionalize the purchasing of goods through production, logistics and customer support.
- When setting up and optimizing processes, you always pursue our corporate goal of sustainability.
- When it comes down to it, you extinguish fires in our day-to-day business, learn from problems that arise and find long-term solutions.
- You support us in managing and maintaining documents.
- You are fascinated by the processes behind the development and distribution of physical products.
- You are interested in sustainability and the area of interior and home textiles.
- You are solution-oriented and like to implement new (digital) processes.
- You keep a calm head in stressful situations and can also solve complex problems quickly.
- You like to deal with numbers and work analytically.
- You like to take on responsibility and work independently and reliably. Transparency and teamwork are important to you.
- You have a basic understanding of digital.
- You speak fluent German and can also communicate well in English in writing and orally.
- The best you can do is support us for 6 months (in Berlin).
- You are an enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in a course in the field of economics, communication or similar.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- And you have a feeling for project management and organization and you are interested in working with website analysis tools.
- You have an interest in current trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- You get the chance to play a key role in shaping the operations & supply chain of an early stage startup.
- You will work with high-quality products in a rapidly growing market.
- Independent work with your own areas of responsibility from day one.
- The focus is on working at eye level and mutual exchange with the two founders.
- The opportunity to stay with us after your internship and support us full-time.
- Small team with an office in the heart of Berlin and an open startup culture.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on the go.
THE NEST COMPANY
The Nest Company sells high-quality bedding from the hotel industry directly from the factory without intermediaries.All products are manufactured to the best ethical standards and with a focus on exceptional quality otherwise only available in the finest hotels in the world. The company focuses on selling online to consumers while keeping prices as low as possible.
Hiermit bestätigen wir dir den Eingang deiner Bewerbung.