Internship in Operations(m/f/d) / E-Commerce
This is a dynamic position that requires an interest in start-ups, processes, process development, solution finding and online sales. You will support us in simplifying, questioning and automating processes and procedures and thus actively accompany The Nest Company in its growth with a lot of creative freedom and responsibility.
- You build innovative operations and supply chain processes together with our founder.
- You will mainly work with our new ERP system as the central link between our processes.
- The aim is to optimize and professionalize the purchasing of goods through production, logistics and customer support.
- When setting up and optimizing processes, you always pursue our corporate goal of sustainability.
- When it comes down to it, you extinguish fires in our day-to-day business, learn from problems that arise and find long-term solutions.
- You support us in managing and maintaining documents.
- You are fascinated by the processes behind the development and distribution of physical products.
- You are interested in sustainability and the area of interior and home textiles.
- You are solution-oriented and like to implement new (digital) processes.
- You keep a calm head in stressful situations and can also solve complex problems quickly.
- You like to deal with numbers and work analytically.
- You like to take on responsibility and work independently and reliably. Transparency and teamwork are important to you.
- You have a basic understanding of digital.
- You speak fluent German and can also communicate well in English in writing and orally.
- The best you can do is support us for 6 months (in Berlin).
- You are an enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in a course in the field of economics, communication or similar.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- And you have a feeling for project management and organization and you are interested in working with website analysis tools.
- You have an interest in current trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- You get the chance to play a key role in shaping the operations & supply chain of an early stage startup.
- You will work with high-quality products in a rapidly growing market.
- Independent work with your own areas of responsibility from day one.
- The focus is on working at eye level and mutual exchange with the two founders.
- The opportunity to stay with us after your internship and support us full-time.
- Small team with an office in the heart of Berlin and an open startup culture.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on the go.
THE NEST COMPANY
The Nest Company sells high-quality bedding from the hotel industry directly from the factory without intermediaries.All products are manufactured to the best ethical standards and with a focus on exceptional quality otherwise only available in the finest hotels in the world. The company focuses on selling online to consumers while keeping prices as low as possible.